There have been...

Thursday 1 October 2015

New books

Wow 2 posts today and not far behind I'm going into shock I don't know about you! Hahaha but seriously I have two new books that I have brought today...


So I have brought girl online by Zoe Sugg but some people might know her as the YouTube blogger Zoella (https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390) and Listen to the Moon by Michael Morpurgo. I have watched a few YouTube videos from Zoella and I did enjoy them so when I saw it in the bookshop today I was intrigued, so this will be the first book I will read. I have read and thoroughly enjoyed Michaels books previously. In the past I have read Private Peaceful, Kenzuki's kingdom, wreck of the zanzu bar and the amazing stories of Adolphus Tips (I apologise un advance if my spelling is not correct).

I can't wait to read and finish the books. Have any of you read the books and what did you guys think? let me know I would love to hear your thoughts on these books.

TTFN Abiii :)


No comments:

Post a Comment