There have been...

Friday 2 October 2015

Alexander Obitz

So I had someone follow me on Twitter and I saw that he was a YouTuber so I though I would check him out and see what he dose...

Firstly on his Twitter I am pretty sure that it said he's Danish, your English is amazing!!!!!

So I looked him up on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdOrhzJU0_YTx8JjaAB47CA), firstly there is a channel trailer which tell us what he does and he does a few things like dares (I dare Obitz) and challenges, covers to songs and game walk through. There is a game walk through, he recorded himself doing an operation simulation. Which was strangely fascinating and funny.

I watched him do a cover to let it go (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uk20EozXhc) not a bad cover I have seen and heard much worse. It's defiantly a version that I have never heard of, it's not bad. But everyone seems to be doing a cover to let it go. He also does other covers such as the cups song from pitch perfect to name one.
 
This photo belongs to Alexander Orbitz
Next I watched him do the lemon challenge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkQ_sKhobs) and it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Who thinks of these thing and why on earth would you eat an uncooked lemon is beyond me but you managed it Alexander, with all the funny faces and noises you are making I have never laughed so much. I feel for you with the lemon juice on your cut :(. I don't know how but he managed to eat one and a half lemons and this video is worth a watch.  Also looking through his videos he has completed a hot pepper challenge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBHHW7XVv4) feel free to watch!

Personally I don't think this YouTuber is entirely my cup of tea. I do enjoy the challenges and the cover videos but the gamer side isn't so much. But for those who enjoy games such as racing and operations (just the ones I have seen so far) Go ahead and watch you will really enjoy it. 

Alexander you have made me laugh watching your challenges and you are a pretty good singer!

Follow him on Twitter @OrbitzProduction

TTFN Abiii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment