There have been...

Thursday 1 October 2015

Back!!!!!!! (Again)


So again I have been super busy and I haven't had much time to post. I have never been 100% on what to write in this blog. So I have been writing about what I liked and anyone wanting to rad it could look and comment and if they are contemplating on reading/watching the film or program they could. I started another blog for my drawings and to show you what i could draw. But it's was finding the time to draw and upload. So I decided to do a mixture of it all. 

Please I would love your opinions on what I could put and how I could improve and even what you think (that is if anyone is reading this blog- I hope there is because I would be talking to myself....)

Anyways I would love to hear your opinions and I would love to hear from you 😁

TTFN Abiii :) 

P.s here is a picture that I recently drew. It started off as Elsa from frozen what I thought her hair looked like when it's not in her trademark plait but it went kinda wrong but I am still happy with the way it turned out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment