There have been...

Sunday 18 October 2015

How you doin'?

Hey how are you guys this week?

Sorry but I don't have much to post this week. But I thought I would ask if you guys were up to anything special this week? has anyone watched a good film recently? at the moment I am watching pitch perfect 2 for like the billionth time. I love the pitch perfect films and I so can't wait until the third(yes I believe there is going to be a third pitch perfect!!). I so cant wait!

Anyways I might watch the new Cinderella film. is it bad that I still haven't seen it. I can't wait to watch it. I haven't seen many Cinderella films that I like. I loved the live action one called Ever After: A Cinderella Story staring Drew Barrymore. I loved that film. It was the first Cinderella film that I sat down and watched all the way through. I highly recommends this film!

anyways if anyone does read this thank you I really appreciate this :)

TTFN Abiii ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment