There have been...

Thursday 1 October 2015

My Twitter

Now its safe to say I'm back into the swing of this whole blogging thing. I want to invite you to follow me on twitter!! I don't have many followers but I want to change that. like this blogging I have been seriously lacking on it but I want to change this so follow me @Just_Doodles. Don't be afraid come and follow and don't forget to say Hi :P

So this was going to be a short one so I am going to say bye for now (hopefully not for too long this time) :)

TTFN Abiii :)

P.S I would like to thank the main person of my last post Brizzy Voices (you can follow her on twitter too @BrizzyVoices and her blog +Brizzy Voices ) for the favourite on twitter it made my day :D

UPDATE!!

I have posted it in the past but that was like ages ago and since I have had more people visit and read my posts, which I am so happy with and I cant believe it (I wish you can see me with a super happy face, which has a stupid grin :D), anyways back on topic. I have an email that I set up just for this blog and you wonderful people that have viewed my blog. So here's the email...

abiiisblog@hotmail.com 

Don't be shy, send me suggestions

TTFN Abiii ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment