There have been...

Monday 7 December 2015

The Vamps

So today in the post I got 2 things a dress that I am going to wear at a friends wedding and The Vamps CD with DVD. I looked at the dress and went no, it wasn't great quality so I am sending it back. It's a shame though because I waited like a month for it to come so not impressed!

But on the bright side I have The Vamps new CD it came with photo card, a mini poster, concert type pass and a DVD to the O2 concert back in may, which I did go with one of my besties. So I was just watching that and reminiscing.

So that's a quick post from me so...

TTFN Abiii:)

P.S
Now here are some of my photos that I took from the concert!
Luke Friend performed first :) loved him on Xfactor



The Tide- haven't heard much if their music before then



Union J- and for the UKers didn't George do well in the jungle



And most importantly The Vamps :D
And most importantly The Vamps :D
And most importantly The Vamps :D



And most importantly The Vamps :D

And most importantly The Vamps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment