There have been...

Thursday 24 July 2014

Loom bands.

 who else is into them?

I Love them!!!! have made so many bracelets, rings and a few owls. I'll get some pics loaded up ASAP!

I find them easy to make, especially with some Youtube videos to follow! if you want l can post the links to the videos anyways


 TTYL :)

-------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of loom bands that l have made. . .

I did this one using a fork. At the time l didn't have a loom. I'll try and find a Video of it on a loom





 
 ------------------------------------------------------
 
 
UPDATE !!!
 
 
Here are some Youtube videos I have used...
 
Okay lets start with an owl. This is a little tricky, it took me a couple of attempts at first but l got there in the end!!!
 
Next I shall put a rainbow starburst bracelet
 
This is one saw looking for videos, l so want to try it. Let me know if you have tried it l would to know how you found it. Was it easy? did you like the finish? please let me know!!!
 
This is one of a few that can be done without a loom! It can be done with fingers or pens!
 
Now it's time for an inverted fishtail loom bracelet. This one is done using fingers in the video. This is a simple one and great for shoes without a loom.
 
Time for the rings! Lets start with the starburst ring. Its similar to The bracelet but only one starburst!
 
It's just a small selection there are thousands of videos that you can watch with many different variations, these are some l used par a couple which are similar and the one l want to try! anyway I hope you find them useful.
 
TTYL
 
Abiii 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment